navbar

Friday, June 11, 2010

TODO

I won't have much time to blog today as I am setting out to accomplish some goals:
- learn how to properly embed my blog to my website
- finish business card design
   - set up for print
   - request quotes from printers
- finish design for mail-outs
   - set up for print 
   - request quotes from printers

I have a couple of hours to get it all done before work. The biggest challenge will be to keep my A.D.D in check.


***
update...

I was only able to embed my blog. It took a lot longer than I thought it would. Damn, finicky HTML. But I got it done. I tried to sync the overall aesthetics with my site as much as possible with the little newb-knowledge I have of blogger. Thank God for Google. That should be the new TGIF... TGFG. Just sayin'

off to work I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment