navbar

Saturday, June 19, 2010

my creepy stalker

This morning when I woke up, I pulled open my blinds to open the window and let in some fresh air. As I laid in bed on the phone I looked over and winced a little as I noticed this creepy little visiter just chilling on my window. He's a bit orange in colour with six legs about double the length of his body spewing from his sides. *shudder* Overall he's about two inches in diameter including his legs and I've decided to call him Gordon (I like naming things).

Bugs can really creep me out. Even when I just see one on the side of the street, I yelp a little as I cautiously walk around it. My initial thought was, "oh dear, is it inside or outside." The answer, thank God,  is outside. As much as I don't like insects, I am trying not to harm them because they are all living creatures that contribute to the ecosystem. And plus, I don't particularly like the squashing feeling beneath my finger through the tissue but sometimes it happens instinctively.

It's afternoon now, and through wind and rain he's still on my window. As unsettled as I am by his harmless yet creepy stature I'm also quite fascinated. It's a little like a good horror flick, you know you might shit your pants, but you're still watching for the thrill. I thought I would take this as a creative opportunity and make a little horror poster out of him.


No comments:

Post a Comment