navbar

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Meet Clarice

I found her on Etsy and though I don't know much about vintage cameras I thought this would be an awesome opportunity to learn more about photography. It's difficult to find simple technology lately where you can count the pieces involved in its structure on your fingers and toes. In an over-complicated world, something this simple can bring you a lot of peace. I probably paid a little more than I could've considering they're probably waiting to be discovered at flea markets and garage sales but I guess that's the price of convenience and my first lesson learned. Regardless I will consider her a great new addition and can't wait to give her new life.

I found the ol' girl at the Falcon and Finch Etsy shop and though Lynelle has a great choice of cameras in her shop, there was just something about this vintage six-20 Brownie "E" that captured me. Now I just got to get my hands on some 620 film and I can start experimenting. Brace yourself world, here I come with a brand old camera and a whole world of moments to distill.

No comments:

Post a Comment