navbar

Sunday, June 13, 2010

thanks Terr bear

Teri's FB response to an older response. I really liked the article so I thought I'd post :)

The Importance of Personal Projects

Here are a few ideas for upcoming personal projects:
- series of handmade greeting cards
- series of screen-printed Beattles posters
- photo journal of morning bike rides around Toronto
- buttons m.i.a (missing in action not the artist)

Why is it that the best ideas stampede through my mind when there's no way of writing them down, yet when I'm ready to list them I draw blanks? Note to self always carry pen and pad!

2 comments:

  1. That's so weird! I had a similar personal project. I was going to illustrate a bunch of cards but call them "Anti-Cards"...or something like that and ...I'll tell you the rest in person cuz I'm paranoid. Lol!

    ReplyDelete