navbar

Sunday, October 10, 2010

3 Things from this week

So I've decided that my goal will be to blog at least once a week. If I've got a full time gig then I will need to make time over the weekend, if not then I should blog daily. Now that I've said it, I'll have to keep myself accountable... or else someone else might call me out :D (you know who you are!)

Anyways, here are three awesome things I found this week.

UN: Elephants never forget

So that's not actually the title but I don't understand Spanish, so I don't know what the title of this illustration is. I do, however, love elephants and the thing I associate the most with elephants is their rock hard memory, something I quite envy. In any case here lies the work of a cute creator, an illustrator who can't seem to make anything not cute. I really like the flat yet dimensional work of Argentinian illustrator, Emiliano Quintana, and the sense of personality found in each character.


DEUX: mmm eggplant

Aubergine Penguins by Dmitry Utkin are penguins made from eggplants, they're awesome. What more do I need to say?

TROIS: G's are hot


If you know me at all, you'd know I'm a type nerd, not quite as big as others but I do love type. Having said that, lowercase g's are one of my favourite characters :) so having come accross this beautifully developped letter g from a beautifully designed display font called Ogaki by Áron Jancsó was like spotting a celebrity.


Sorry about before, but the images aside from the elephant illustration are now embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment