navbar

Monday, April 19, 2010

How shinister

Shinister design; a product of my passion.

Stephanie Shin, is not in (haha that rhymes) leave a message at the tone.

I am a graphic designer, aspiring to inspire. Inspired to create. I graduated from OCAD in Toronto, the school me and my friends often referred to as the cow building or the crayon box. I have since interned and am working freelance in the field. It has been an amazing experience thus far, meeting unforgettable friends, some who have become mentors along the way. I never want to stop learning and I hope to use this as a space to express and record my thoughts and what I learn. 


Panther from Driven; professional lunch inspector, 
foot warmer and sun bather with special skills in panting.


From my desk at Parcel Design.

Peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment